Beautiful walk in closet is a dream of any woman. So we are glad to show you the 15 most inspiring closet ideas.
1. Classified and organized storing? This closet will take care of everything you want to put in there without causing a mess.
2. Beautiful contrast against light shaded interiors. Adding this closet will result in beautifying your storage space as well as structuring everything nicely enough to satisfy your requirements.
3.Contemporary is your style? Check this closet out as it does not have ‘too much’ of anything, be it sub closets or pull-out drawers.
4.If there is lack of enough space for getting a stand-alone closet, then this solution is meant for you. Set against one wall, it still looks every bit fantastic as well as efficient.
5. Modular storage systems are in these days. Store any amount of stuff, categorize it and there will still be enough space. Best part of this type of closet is that it fits in beautifully with any time of interior themes.
Modular Walk in wardrobe
6. Some people don’t like to devote a whole area for setting up closet. This closet unit can be set in a lobby-type area where there are no pull-out drawers/doors or sliding doors to eat up additional space while you are getting ready.
Walk in closet with sliding and hinged doors
7. If you wish to utilize any space in your house for storage and it is ample, then this closet is a must-have as it offers enough storage room without actually being bulky.
Space saving walk in wardrobe
8. Simple design that is multi-functional as it accommodates additional features too. Such closets are traditional in look but contemporary in performance.
Simple design walk in wardrobe
9. A closet that is straight out of a dream world. Parallel open cabinets as well as drawers to store small accessories and any number of other items.
Walk in wardrobe combined with bathroom
10. A plain and simple closet to cater to all your storing needs. It fits anywhere and has beautiful construction that enables you to store everything in order.
Plain and simple closet
11. This walk-in closet is a personal favorite because of many reasons but the most important one is its contemporary design.
Contemporary design walk in wardrobe
12. Of course sliding glass doors are in fashion now. But this closet is a whole new definition of trendy and fantastic closets.
Sliding doors walk in closet
13. From color shades to finish to storage units, this closet is a beauty. Its rich feel can be sensed even before you get it installed in your own house.
14. A small and cozy closet for elders and kids alike. It does not take much space and yet performs wonderfully.
Classic walk in wardrobe ideas
15. A mix of open spaces as well as enclosed units, this closet can be a walk-in stand alone as well as installed in your bedroom.