Go nowhere else if you have storage unit requirement. Here are 14 best and fantastic walk in closets that come in all sizes and shapes. Some of them were installed in some famous houses and appartments.
1. This closet fits in perfectly if you have square to rectangle-shaped space lying idle. The shelves fittings will be incorporated on sides, leaving enough room for you to stand/walk and take things out without creating a mess.
2. Since master bedroom always has additional space to build wardrobes, this closet will not take much space and yet be spacious. Added beauty element is wood/metal framing and sliding glass doors.
3. A closet that is parallel to any wall and does not ask for much room/heavy and bulky fittings too. You can choose the shade/color as per your liking. On the outside, you can either put a sliding door or any traditional door as well. However, make sure it opens on the outside.
4. A nice multi-cabinet closet that is partitioned to store everything at right place. No messy storing as it will be easy to put away and find anything without wasting a single moment.
5. A fantastic walk-in closet that will leave you awestruck. You will definitely admire subtle and smooth finish as well as contemporary storage style.
6. No need to forcibly remove anything from your house to fit a closet. This closet can be put against a wall, from floor to ceiling and would work for your bedroom, children’s room or guest room.
7. A stand-alone beautiful walk-in wardrobe to cater to all your needs. Ample space and Glass panels on two sides to give it a contemporary touch.
8. Pink and such shades are mostly for teen-aged girls and kids. This closet is a fantastic storage unit for people who have young or teen-aged kids. Organized and easy storing facility allows efficient storing and minimal confusion.
9. Let your closet be invisible to others. Stepping into this closet will mean entering a different world altogether. Wonderful design and multi-shelves of different sizes to store small to large sized things easily.
10. In case you have some space under a sloping roof, or a corner that cannot be used in anyway, then this closet will fit perfectly. A proper utilization of available space that runs parallel, meaning only a lobby-shaped space will be enough.
11. Sliding door closet in a wonderful chocolate tone that sets a contrast to light-colored interiors, very organized and spacious too.
12. A contemporary closet to fit in small sized space. This wardrobe can be enclosed or left open too.
13. If you don’t like wardrobes with fixtures all over the walls, then this closet is a perfect solution for you. Forget about putting nails on the walls. This closet is a good idea if you have some idle space that does not have public access.
14. If you like to put away your things for easier access, then this closet is the one for you. Style, comfort, space and without eating up more than needed space.